This is complete Test Bank ( NOT SOLUTION MANUAL)! A Test bank is a ready-made electronic testing resource that can be customized by lecturers for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of the types: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
Table of contents
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING.
1. Understanding the Financial Planning Process.
2. Developing Your Financial Statements and Plans.
3. Preparing Your Taxes.
Part II: MANAGING BASIC ASSETS.
4. Managing Your Cash and Savings.
5. Making Automobile and Housing Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING CREDIT.
6. Using Credit.
7. Using Consumer Loans.
Part IV: MANAGING INSURANCE NEEDS.
8. Insuring Your Life.
9. Insuring Your Health.
10. Protecting Your Property.
Part V: MANAGING INVESTMENTS.
11. Investment Planning.
12. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
13. Investing in Mutual Funds and Real Estate.
Part VI: RETIREMENT AND ESTATE PLANNING.
14. Planning for Retirement.
15. Preserving Your Estate.
Appendix A Table of Future Value Factors.
Appendix B Table of Future Value Annuity Factors
Appendix C Table of Present Value Factors.
Appendix D Table of Present Value Annuity Factors.
Appendix E Using a Financial Calculator.