Solution Manual for Cost Management: Accounting and Control, 6th Edition, Don R. Hansen, Maryanne M. Mowen, Liming Guan, ISBN-10: 0324559674, ISBN-13: 9780324559675
This is a Complete Solution Manual (NOT TEST BANK or Original Text Book)! Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Table of Contents
Part I: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS.
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing.
Part II: FUNDAMENTAL COSTING AND CONTROL.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Product and Service Costing: A Process Systems Approach.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing.
Part III: ADVANCED COSTING AND CONTROL.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Costs.
15. Productivity Measurement and Control.
16. Lean Accounting.
Part IV: DECISION MAKING.
17. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
18. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
19. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
20. Capital Investment.
21. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints.